cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Button appears black on HoloLens but not in Preview

WT_9387121
1-Newbie

Button appears black on HoloLens but not in Preview

Hello,

I have two buttons that appear properly in Preview mode on my laptop, but when viewed on the HoloLens they are both black. This isn't due to a missing image resource, since a nearby button is working fine and uses the same image.

Is there anyone who has had a similar experience or might be able to brainstorm what is causing this?

(see attached)

1 REPLY 1

Hi @WT_9387121 ,

When I am looking on the provided picture, for me is not clear what is the  direct implementation.

Is this a 3D Panel with buttons widgets on it? What kine of button widgets or is this some 3d images  where the click event is used (so used as button) So, I think further information about the used widget could be here helpful to understand better the problem.

One trivial reason could be that they are placed on the same plane in different order and sometime depending on the render mechanism on a specific platform some widget are clipped. In this case you can smile move the button to the front direction

Top Tags