cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Callouts from Creo Illustrate animation in Studio yet/soon?

swstevens
10-Marble

Callouts from Creo Illustrate animation in Studio yet/soon?

I see from a previous post a few years ago that this was not an option.  Testing today seems to show the same unless I am missing something, which is entirely possible.  Creating the labels and such in Studio obviously works, it is just more work and a bit disconnected.

Can anybody confirm?  If not yet, can anybody comment on a "when"?

Thanks,

-Scott

swstevens_0-1619189403868.png

4 REPLIES 4

I second the question.

Have been yearning for the functionality since the beginning.

Either I'm missing something and my use cases are uncommon, or there are some major technical difficulties implementing it, but I don't get it, why the feature isn't there yet.

Once upon the time, Annotations showed up in Vuforia Studio...

It was a non-CREO CAD file, nevertheless, annotations are shown in CREO in the first place.

Then in CREO, save as PVZ. Annotations are kept, even in Vuforia Stuio.

However it was Vuforia Studio 9.0.0.

Now it is gone, even with the same file.

callouts and annotations are not working in vuforia studio but instead what you can do is , You can use image (png/jpg) files to show annotations or callouts in vuforia studio which are easily created in microsoft PowerPoint 

@Suraj_Patil  This is a valid point and a possible workaround, but unfortunately it has major drawbacks

1) one would have to repeat the work already done in Illustrate.

2) one would have to keep syncing callouts in Illustrate and Vuforia Studio as the illustration gets updated in Illustrate.

Besides the overhead work and time delays, it's also an error-prone process

Top Tags