cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Can not publish project in vuforia studio.

CB_10109004
4-Participant

Can not publish project in vuforia studio.

Hello,

i want to publish my vuforia studio project, but i get an error.

CB_10109004_0-1656336152526.png

CB_10109004_1-1656336244868.png

thanks for some help.

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

1. Article - "In Vuforia Studio when publishing a Project with a "Model Target" or an "Image Target", it fails with this message "Uh-oh! Publish failed. Check the log for errors"": https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS358483 

2. There was a similar question before - "Cannot publish from Vuforia studio": https://community.ptc.com/t5/Vuforia-Studio/cannot-publish-from-Vuforia-studio/td-p/570657 

CB_10109004
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

Hi,

thanks for your answer, i got the following error log in visual studio. i think it is another error no: 4046

CB_10109004
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

Hi, in my project i have no "Model Target" or "Image Target". I want to show only the CAD-data in Vuforia View on the I-Pad. But actually i have the error. Is there another way to load the data to library in Vuforia View without experience services, because i don't need the connection to ThingWorx? Thanks a lot.

Hello,

Vuforia Studio is the software who creates Experiences by publishing them on Vuforia Experience Service.
Vuforia View connects to Vuforia Experience Service to download Experience and display it.

So, no way to do that without Vuforia Experience Service.

Please share the Vuforia Studio log file.

I will look it to find the root cause.

Best regards,
Samuel

Hello,

thanks for this information. I got a solution from my PTC supervisor.

Best regards,

Christoph

Top Tags