cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Can't publish experience: Could not contact the Experience Service, verify the server is running. Error: read ECONNRESET

csnyder
1-Newbie

Can't publish experience: Could not contact the Experience Service, verify the server is running. Error: read ECONNRESET

Hello,

I have a Thingworx studio trial and have been experiencing issues with publishing my experience:

I am unsure how to solve this, or if I even can. This is my default experience service link. I logged in with my credentials when I clicked validate, but it still failed.

3 REPLIES 3
katte
1-Newbie
(To:csnyder)

can you please go through the resolution suggested in this article 'Failed Connection Issues

csnyder
1-Newbie
(To:katte)

What is meant by "Validate the status of the Experience Service by sending a request to the Experience Service (ES) URL". Does that mean putting the experience service URL in the browser and hitting enter? Because that brings up a site can't be reached page.

katte
1-Newbie
(To:csnyder)

Yup you are correct. If that brings can't be reached page, you are unable to reach ES url from your current network or your corporate (private) network doesn't allow request/response from the ES url.

Top Tags