cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Can we add new user that can access Restricted AR Experience created in Vuforia Studio

anupds
12-Amethyst

Can we add new user that can access Restricted AR Experience created in Vuforia Studio

Hi ,

Can we add a new user that can access the Restricted ( Requires Authentication)  AR Experience created in Vuforia Studio.

There no option to add a user into Thingworx Composer 

6 REPLIES 6
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:anupds)

@anupds  You will have to create a new User in ThingWorx and add that user to Developers group so that has rights to publish the project in Studio.

In regards to you are not able to add users please confirm if you are using Studio Trial or a commercial Studio ES Hosted instance?

-Durgesh

anupds
12-Amethyst
(To:dupatel)

Hi Durgesh,
Thanks for your reply.
I am not able to add a user in Thingworx
And I am using a Vuforia Studio trial.
dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@anupds  You cannot import, export, or create additional data into Studio Trial instance. It has limitations and would suggest reviewing the Trial documentation Page 7 for more details -

anupds
12-Amethyst
(To:dupatel)

Hi Durgesh ,

Thanks for your reply ! 

sdidier
17-Peridot

Hello Anupds,

I am not sure to understand the question.

In Vuforia Studio, a Project who Requires Authentication, needs an user created in ThingWorx.

Please follow these steps to create an user in ThingWorx :

http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_8_hc/en/#page/ThingWorx%2FHelp%2FComposer%2FSecurity%2FUsers%2FUsers.html%23

Best regards,

Samuel

anupds
12-Amethyst
(To:sdidier)

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for your reply.

But since I am using a Trial Instance for Studio , I am not having rights to add any User in ThingWorx 

Top Tags