cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Cannot publish my project --Uploading project (0.1 MB of 3.3 MB completed)

tozhang
1-Newbie

Cannot publish my project --Uploading project (0.1 MB of 3.3 MB completed)

Cannot publish my project --Uploading project (0.1 MB of 3.3 MB completed):I tried two projects .  All stopped when Uploading project (0.1 MB of.......).  see:error.jpg

the log:log.jpg

settings:settings.jpg

Who can help me ? Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10
tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:tozhang)

Are you able to access your experience service through a browser? I noticed that you have 2 different experience services listed. Can you confirm which one is correct? You can confirm this by using the Portal Login option under the 3 dot menu on the upper right hand side within Studio.

I think it is the first one, "https://cdhyslii.pp.vuforia.io/", I got it when I registered in  the ThingWorx® Studio Trial. I do not know why I can not publish.

mwassmann
5-Regular Member

did you enter the good user/password?

Thank you.

I use "tozhang"  And can login to" configuration complete"

ss.jpg

mwassmann
5-Regular Member

Please try connecting to this Link below your Experience Server:

https://cdhyslii.pp.vuforia.io:8443/Thingworx/Composer

Is it connecting / asking for username password?

If you could enter your credentials, and see if it logs in completely please?

use the same for the server settings in your Studio installation

You can test your settings here:

if that validation fails there might be a wrong username/pwd combination in your browser cache -

You could also try it from a chrome incognito window / or delete the cache.

Thanks

Martin

Martin,

Thank you. I tried what you said. Everything can be completed. see follows:01.jpg02.jpg

the logs show: "[09:20:35] Sat, 27 May 2017 01:20:35 GMT error:ves-publish:1495848032351:testztatest Response body <!DOCTYPE html><html><head><title></title><link rel="stylesheet" href="/control-panel/stylesheets/style.css"></head><body><h1>Insufficient permissions to access resource</h1><h2></h2><pre></pre></body></html>"

So I think Maybe It is because the thingmarks, Who can check it for me?03.jpg

Anyone?

It failed when I followed the sample!

The same error.

mwassmann
5-Regular Member

Hej Tong,

thingmarks have no influence on that -> your given thingmarks are all empty because nothing has been uploaded to it.

Could you please reset your "access" attribute in the info panel to not being public?

katte
1-Newbie

Tong An Zhang​ I see a "403 -forbidden" error in your initial log file. From the fact that you were able to login to ThingWorx Platform, validate the Experience Service URL, I anticipate that this might be something with your permissions and more specifically write permissions to the Experience Service. That might be the reason why you were able to validate but couldn't publish (i.e., write permissions)

Because you were able to access ThingWorx platform, can you please check if your username is under 'Administrators/Developers' group?

asiirilä
4-Participant
(To:katte)

Hi,

Can you elaborate where I can find the Administrators/Developers group in Composer?

Br,

Antti

Top Tags