cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Change size of 2D image in 2D Panel

therealSy
5-Regular Member

Change size of 2D image in 2D Panel

Hi,

I'm trying to place a company logo in the 2D panel of my experience.  However, it won't let me resize the image or the image won't scale to suit the panel width.

I've seen another accepted answer in the forum that you can directly change the size of the image resource but I can't select it.  Where as all of the other widgets and setting in the left tool bar change the mouse icon to a finger and allow me to select them and change settings in the right tool bar, added resources don't allow me to select them and the cursor stays a text I-bar.

I am using a trial version so is this a locked out feature or am I doing something else wrong?

Thanks,

Sy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sebben
12-Amethyst
(To:therealSy)

Hi,

so you cant enter something for the height or width property?

It should be a number followed by 'px' or '%', e.g. 500px.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
sebben
12-Amethyst

Hi,

so you cant enter something for the height or width property?

It should be a number followed by 'px' or '%', e.g. 500px.

therealSy
5-Regular Member
(To:sebben)

Sincere apologies.  that worked.  I was missing out the px.

The image has a white background.  Is there anyway to make that transparent?  i have tried setting the background property to "transparent" and also in CSS as follows

.my-image {
backgroundcolor: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)
}

But it stays white.

Thanks!

sebben
12-Amethyst

The image needs to have a transparent background in order change the background color via css.

You can change the background with an image editing tool e.g. GIMP.

therealSy
5-Regular Member
(To:sebben)

Fixed it.  Many thanks.  For reference that time I had deleted the bacground but the file was saved as a .jpg and not a .png

Top Tags