cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Could Thingworx studio work with other IoT solution ?

relqomri
5-Regular Member

Could Thingworx studio work with other IoT solution ?

Hello every one,

Could Thingworx studio work with other IoT solution (other than thingworx foundation) ?

my customer already have an IOT solution and he wanted to know if he can use thingworx studio with his solution.

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ThingWorx has a connector to Azure IoT and AWS IoT - so these two can be connected with these connectors. You can find the connectors on the MarketPlace (AWS) or on the PTC Software Download pages (Azure). If they are using other device Clouds, check out the marketplace for these as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:relqomri)

As per my knowledge; currently ThingWorx studio can connect to ThingWorx foundation only.

But if the other IoT Solution allow REST calls; ThingWorx can be used to make REST calls to that system to fetch the data which can be used in ThingWorx Studio.

I hope it helps.

ThingWorx has a connector to Azure IoT and AWS IoT - so these two can be connected with these connectors. You can find the connectors on the MarketPlace (AWS) or on the PTC Software Download pages (Azure). If they are using other device Clouds, check out the marketplace for these as well.

relqomri
5-Regular Member

Thank you all

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi RACHID EL QOMRI​,

Could you please mark helpful and correct answers to close this Thread and let other member know that this Thread has some solution.

Top Tags