cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

[Error 107] - My 3 Figure Model isn't publishing

barbosa21
4-Participant

[Error 107] - My 3 Figure Model isn't publishing

Hey everyone, i need help with this issue that i'm facing..,

I have this 3 Figures Model (Made in Creo Illustrate), and when i try to publish my experience i get this error on error.png

Someone know how fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @barbosa21 ,

the first point is to clarify if you issue is a general issue for model target or specific based on particular model.

1.) You can replace your current model by some model which is simple (cube .etc.) and see if you can publish.

2) if you can publish in 1.)  then you can try to use a second model for the model target- you can copy the original model  and remove from the copy all sequences and all parts which are not relevant for the model target. Then generate the model target for this model and later when you finished with the generation of the model target you can blank it and display only the original geometry in a second model widget (both model widgets are on the same position the one is displayed. May be the error will not occurs with the s

model target model

3.) there is PTC article for similar issue where you try to  the server and the studio setting. In your case you can try to change only the Studio settings (because PTC cloud)

According to the cs279248 you can check the builder-setting.json in your installation  :

Ensure builder-settings.json file for local Studio instance does not have serverMTG set to false

Example for builder-setting.json (last part) :

"15614:67": "/thingmarks/15614-67.srv",
      "15614:68": "/thingmarks/15614-68.svg",
      "15614:69": "/thingmarks/15614-69.svg",
      "15614:70": "/thingmarks/15614-70.svg"
    }
  },
  "enableDebugLogging": true,
  "publishPreview": true,
  "welcomeDismissed": true,
  "designTimeDropShadows": "HARD",
  "projectsListView": false,
  "annotationsEnabled": true,
  "serverMTG": true,
  "showTrackingEvents": true
}

Before you change   the builder-setting.json you need to stop Studio and to make a backup of this file!

If you still have an issue you can report this issue to the PTC technical support and ask the TS team to check you cloud server setting if this should be updated regarding to the article cs279248  or any other issue. May be this is an issue which is based on the model but for further investigations the particular  model need to be reviewed more detailed (if this is not a general issue but based on specific model) 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @barbosa21 ,

I checked PTC database but was not able to find such error message.

So , it will be fine, if you provide a log file where we check more detailed what is the correct error message.

To create such logfile you need first to stop studio and to delete the studio.log - and then start Studio and test the issue again - to create a log file which is not so large and contains only the issue relevant information.

- another point is to check if you have not a general issue with your studio setup. In this case you  could check if issue occurs on other project - e.g. without data and with other data- so to find out if the issue is really related to you model what you use. E.g. you can remove the model from the project and try to upload it again- to see if there is no other problem or data corruption in the project

Hi @RolandRaytchev, i got the studio.log.

Thanks  for uploading the log file!

Follwing quesitons:

-Is this a Experience service where you try to publish based on PTC cloud instance  or is this a local installation  on premise in you local enviroment. 

-In case that this  is on premise  local experience service installation what is the OS. Is this based on UNIX?

- regarding your model - what kind of target is used? Is model target used?

Hi,

I'm using based on PTC Cloud and yes, i'm using model target.

Hi @barbosa21 ,

the first point is to clarify if you issue is a general issue for model target or specific based on particular model.

1.) You can replace your current model by some model which is simple (cube .etc.) and see if you can publish.

2) if you can publish in 1.)  then you can try to use a second model for the model target- you can copy the original model  and remove from the copy all sequences and all parts which are not relevant for the model target. Then generate the model target for this model and later when you finished with the generation of the model target you can blank it and display only the original geometry in a second model widget (both model widgets are on the same position the one is displayed. May be the error will not occurs with the s

model target model

3.) there is PTC article for similar issue where you try to  the server and the studio setting. In your case you can try to change only the Studio settings (because PTC cloud)

According to the cs279248 you can check the builder-setting.json in your installation  :

Ensure builder-settings.json file for local Studio instance does not have serverMTG set to false

Example for builder-setting.json (last part) :

"15614:67": "/thingmarks/15614-67.srv",
      "15614:68": "/thingmarks/15614-68.svg",
      "15614:69": "/thingmarks/15614-69.svg",
      "15614:70": "/thingmarks/15614-70.svg"
    }
  },
  "enableDebugLogging": true,
  "publishPreview": true,
  "welcomeDismissed": true,
  "designTimeDropShadows": "HARD",
  "projectsListView": false,
  "annotationsEnabled": true,
  "serverMTG": true,
  "showTrackingEvents": true
}

Before you change   the builder-setting.json you need to stop Studio and to make a backup of this file!

If you still have an issue you can report this issue to the PTC technical support and ask the TS team to check you cloud server setting if this should be updated regarding to the article cs279248  or any other issue. May be this is an issue which is based on the model but for further investigations the particular  model need to be reviewed more detailed (if this is not a general issue but based on specific model) 

Top Tags