cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Error on Vuforia 8.3.2.3622, error: [twx-studio:index] Respond with 404 ENOENT:

jambrose
6-Contributor

Error on Vuforia 8.3.2.3622, error: [twx-studio:index] Respond with 404 ENOENT:

Up until today I was using Vuforia 8.3.2.3622. While previewing a HoloLens experience I had issues getting the preview to work correctly. My log kept giving me this error code.

error: [twx-studio:index] Respond with 404 ENOENT: no such file or directory, stat 'C:\Users\Jambrose\Documents\VuforiaStudio\Projects\Twisted\dist\extensions\js\cursors\spin.cur'

The last time I had an issue with an error like this, downloading the new version of Vuforia provided a solution. My assumption was this would be the case again. Having been prompted for a few days that a new version 8.3.4.3838 was available I uninstalled 8.3.2 and installed 8.3.4. Now the error code is 

error: [twx-studio:index] Respond with 404 message=ENOENT: no such file or directory, stat 'C:\Users\Jambrose\Documents\VuforiaStudio\Projects\Twisted\dist\extensions\js\cursors\spin.cur', stack=Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, stat 'C:\Users\Jambrose\Documents\VuforiaStudio\Projects\Twisted\dist\extensions\js\cursors\spin.cur', errno=-4058, code=ENOENT, syscall=stat, path=C:\Users\Jambrose\Documents\VuforiaStudio\Projects\Twisted\dist\extensions\js\cursors\spin.cur, expose=false, statusCode=404, status=404

Has anyone else seen or had this issue?

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
ytella
17-Peridot
(To:jambrose)

Thank you for providing the project files! I am able to reproduce the issue in my local instance. I will update you as soon as possible.

jambrose
6-Contributor
(To:ytella)

My pleasure! Happy the issue is was able to be replicated, at least and its not just me.

I greatly appreciate your time and expertise in helping to solve this matter! 🙂

Top Tags