cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Error:" Uh-oh! Publish Failed. Permissions denied uploading the project"

TeresaVR
3-Visitor

Error:" Uh-oh! Publish Failed. Permissions denied uploading the project"

Hi there!

I have been trying to post a sample project and the following error comes: Uh-oh! Publish Failed. Permissions denied uploading the project"

I already followed this step-by-step (https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS268110).

The users I´ve been using are all under Developers group  and have Read Permissions for Resources Collection in Design Time. I also tried using the Admin and it also didn´t work. This users were created 2 years ago and used to work.

error.jpg

Can somebody help me?

Best Regards!

Teresa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

you can check this on the  Thingworx instance:

2022-06-07_15-30-24.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @TeresaVR ,

when it was working in the past then the following possible action:

1.) please, check if the appkey for the user es_authorization and es-public are still valid / not expired . If expired set to valid expired day

2.) also you can check the configuration.json on the ES side if it used the correct appkey / default es-authorization . If other appkey is used then check if it is valid

Hi @RolandRaytchev 

thanks for replying. Now where can I check that? I just found this article https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs299582?language=en&posno=2&q=es-authorization%20appkey&source=search. It doesn´t state where exactly to find it and I have no idea where the appkey is. 

you can check this on the  Thingworx instance:

2022-06-07_15-30-24.jpg

It seems that was the problem. Thank you soooo much for your help! 

Top Tags