cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

External Data from Thingworx is not Refreshing/Updating

Ahmed94
8-Gravel

External Data from Thingworx is not Refreshing/Updating

Hello everyone,

I'm having an issue with refreshing External Data from Thingworx.

I'm using Vuforia Studio Trial Version and i'm trying to visualize Data of the predefined ThingWorx Things (for example :"Robotarm1" and "Robotarm2").

I've bound text-labels to the External Datas and activated the refresh with 5 seconds but the experience shows constants values.

PS: I've already seen this topic https://community.ptc.com/t5/Vuforia-Studio/External-IoT-Data-Fails-to-Refresh-Update/m-p/672946  but it didn't help me

Can anyone please help with this issue ?

Thank you in advance

best regards,

Ahmed

Could you please help me solve it?!

best regards,

Ahmed

4 REPLIES 4
ytella
17-Peridot
(To:Ahmed94)

Hi @Ahmed94 ,

Could you please confirm if the property values are getting updated in ThingWorx. Do you see any errors reported in the dev tools console?

Ahmed94
8-Gravel
(To:ytella)

Hello  @ytella ,

How can i please check in Thingworx if the datas are refreshing ?! (Should i install some Simulator program?!)

I tried refreshing the properties of the entities in Thingworx Composer but nothing is changing (Screenshot)

I also tried searching for "RobotArmSimulator" in the ThingWorx Comoser but i don't find it.

best regards,

Ahmed

ytella
17-Peridot
(To:Ahmed94)

@Ahmed94 Could you please share the RobertArm Entities from ThingWorx. Also, I highly appreciate it if you could share the Studio project with me to track the issue

Ahmed94
8-Gravel
(To:ytella)

Hi Samuel,
Attached you will find the Vuforia Studio Project 😉
I couldn’t send you the RobotArm Entities because i’m having since this morning a log in issue in Vuforia Studio and Thingworx Composer. If you coild help me with this issue it would be very helpful.
Fort he log in issue i started this topic: https://community.ptc.com/t5/Vuforia-Studio/Unable-to-log-in-Vuforia-Studio/m-p/674774
Thank you in advance!
Best regards,
Ahmed
Top Tags