cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Failed to configure

金高
1-Newbie

Failed to configure

Auto configure failed.

I have tried in my company network,public network.

Even I changed different account. WHY????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:金高)

For the Trail versions, you will have to use a PTC provided Experience Service(ES) URL for publishing experiences.

We do have the On-premise Experience Service installer which could be purchased in case you would like to set up your local ES instance.

-Durgesh

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
dupatel
19-Tanzanite

Hello  金龙 高,

Please confirm if the issue still persist and need assistance. Please share the screenshot of the error  along with details you are getting while doing auto configure to further assist you.

-Durgesh

金高
1-Newbie
(To:dupatel)

Hello,

The issue still persist,and here are screenshots of configure window and log.

Regards,

error.pngQQ截图20170904134907.png

katte
1-Newbie

Just curious, as I find neither your email nor your username in our Trial participants. Did you register for the Studio Trial version ? And did you receive a Welcome Email from PTC?

金高
1-Newbie

solved!thanks !

Another question ,should the publish URL be a URL of PTC ? or I can use my sever's ?

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

For the Trail versions, you will have to use a PTC provided Experience Service(ES) URL for publishing experiences.

We do have the On-premise Experience Service installer which could be purchased in case you would like to set up your local ES instance.

-Durgesh

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@,

Request to please mark answers which were helpful and mark correct answer so that we know the issue stands resolved.

-Durgesh

Top Tags