cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Freeze/Pause Sequence while Animation is running

Yasar
7-Bedrock

Freeze/Pause Sequence while Animation is running

Hello Guys,

Is it possible to freeze/pause/stop, a sequence while an animation is running? Some of my steps are probably 60 seconds or longer with a lot of tool movements and actions -- and it would be great if the step could be paused part-way through by a button. In Creo Illustrate 5.0 its e.g possible.

I know there is a "Stop" Service but it only pause after finishing the sequence.

bild.jpg

If someone can help, I would really appreciate 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jyuliya
7-Bedrock
(To:Yasar)

Hi,

I'm not sure if there is currently a way to pause an animation that is already playing, but it's possible to "freeze" the camera by using the following services from the 3D Container widget (not the model):

• Freeze Camera 
  • Resume Camera

Check this article in Vuforia Help Center for a step-by-step guide:

http://support.ptc.com/help/vuforia/studio/en/#page/Studio_Help_Center%2FIntermediateHandsfreeAnimation.html

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jyuliya
7-Bedrock
(To:Yasar)

Hi,

I'm not sure if there is currently a way to pause an animation that is already playing, but it's possible to "freeze" the camera by using the following services from the 3D Container widget (not the model):

• Freeze Camera 
  • Resume Camera

Check this article in Vuforia Help Center for a step-by-step guide:

http://support.ptc.com/help/vuforia/studio/en/#page/Studio_Help_Center%2FIntermediateHandsfreeAnimation.html

Yasar
7-Bedrock
(To:jyuliya)

Hey @jyuliya,

thank you for your response 🙂

It is not quiet what I wanted, but good to know. But as you already said, I think its simple not possible (yet).

Thanks again

Yasar

Top Tags