cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

HoloLens Voice Recognition in ThingWorx View not recognizing "Hey View, Set Experience Service"

BillRyan
15-Moonstone

HoloLens Voice Recognition in ThingWorx View not recognizing "Hey View, Set Experience Service"

So I have two HoloLens, One On-Prem Experience Service and a QR code to scan.  

On one HoloLens Device, I can say "Hey View, Set Experience Service" and am able to set the server by scanning the qr code.

Now on my second HoloLens Device, It doesn't do anything when I say "Hey View, Set Experience Service" and it just beeps in the headset with no response from the HoloLens.  However, I can say "Hey View, Exit" and the device says "goodbye" and exits.  So it is listening...but not listening. 🙂  

Anybody have any ideas on what to do.  I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the TW view app on the device.  

3 REPLIES 3
BillRyan
15-Moonstone
(To:BillRyan)

A little more background on this...

I was able to set the experience server on this device initially and attain a successful scan of a thingmark to view an experience.  I exited the experience and then tried to scan another thingmark...then things went haywire.  Something happened in between the time I exited one experience and attempted to scan a different thingmark.

jremb
14-Alexandrite
(To:BillRyan)

I had the same problem, but I was able to get it working:

1) Make sure that your HoloLens OS is up-to-date. 

2) Be sure that you are in scan mode, point at the QR code, and say the command phrase.

BillRyan
15-Moonstone
(To:jremb)

Those two options didn't work for me...going through support to get it worked out.  The update of the OS was supposed to fix it. 🙂  I've uninstalled and reinstalled View also.

Top Tags