cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

How to Check Polygon count in Vuforia Studio

Parimal_Sahu
7-Bedrock

How to Check Polygon count in Vuforia Studio

How can see number of polygon in my scene ? I remember some number shown on right bottom while in preview mode, but now I can't see it. 

Any idea how to enable it. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Parimal_Sahu ,

in Studio you can set the debug logging:

The Scene polygon count is displayed when Vuforia Studio >Settings >Enable debug logging, is enabled

2019-09-16_16-25-36.gif

If you want to check this also in Creo Illustrate -  you review this How to count number of polygons in a pvz file

Also, the debugging logging you can set by editing of the builder-setting.json file and add 

"enableDebugLogging": true

But , please, pay attention  to  create  first a backup of this  Documents/VuforiaStudio/builder-settings.json  , set  then the option and restart studio.

But the effect is the same as if you do this with UI therefore is this not recommended

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Parimal_Sahu ,

in Studio you can set the debug logging:

The Scene polygon count is displayed when Vuforia Studio >Settings >Enable debug logging, is enabled

2019-09-16_16-25-36.gif

If you want to check this also in Creo Illustrate -  you review this How to count number of polygons in a pvz file

Also, the debugging logging you can set by editing of the builder-setting.json file and add 

"enableDebugLogging": true

But , please, pay attention  to  create  first a backup of this  Documents/VuforiaStudio/builder-settings.json  , set  then the option and restart studio.

But the effect is the same as if you do this with UI therefore is this not recommended

Hello,

It is possible to count polygons of a 3D Model in Creo Illustrate as described here :

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Vuforia-Studio/How-to-count-number-of-polygons-in-a-pvz-file/m-p/520970

Chrome web browser has a more complex tool to see Draw Calls.

I didn't check more deeply but I would recommend a look about this tool :

https://google.github.io/tracing-framework/index.html

It can be very useful too.

Best regards,

Samuel

Top Tags