cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How to connect vuforia studio to vuforia ES server ?

ppandarkar-2
15-Moonstone

How to connect vuforia studio to vuforia ES server ?

Hi,

We have installed Vuforia ES and Thingworx server on-premises. Also i have installed vuforia studio and validated Vuforia ES which seems validated ok. But don't know how to create content and publish to vuforia ES in vuforia studio (need to check connectivity is proper or not).

When i tried to create new project it asks for project name and experiense service URL:

I have provided experience service URL as http://<vuforia ES server IP>:2019/

but after that it goes to continueous in page loading mode.

so please can some one guide. how to create content and publish in Vuforia ES server.

Capture.JPG

- Prashant Pandarkar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ppandarkar-2 ,

I have provided some instructions to you through an email. Kindly test it and let us know if you have any more issues or questions

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @ppandarkar-2 ,

I have provided some instructions to you through an email. Kindly test it and let us know if you have any more issues or questions

ppandarkar-2
15-Moonstone
(To:ytella)

Hi Yamini,

Yes. thanks for the procedure. as per guideline it seems working.

Regards,

Prashant Pandarkar

yanchen
15-Moonstone
(To:ppandarkar-2)

Hi,

Have you verified that ES service running or not per typing below URL in Vuforia Studio client:

http://<vuforia ES server IP>:2019/ExperienceService/ping

If the connection works, it should return OK, otherwise, check whether start ES or not (<ES>/bin\start-es.bat) or network connection (ping IP/anti-virus shutdown. etc).

For first check, you can create a project without experience service server configured.

Regards,

Steven

Top Tags