cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

How to display image in data grid from Thingworx

Velkumar
18-Opal

How to display image in data grid from Thingworx

Hi all,

I have a Thingworx service with output field datatype as 'ImageLink'. When I map output data to 'dataGrid' in vuforia studio, I'm only getting Image entity name in Vuforia preview (PFB PNG for Reference)

Velkumar_0-1585035545650.png

Could any one help me to solve this.

Thanks in advance.

/VR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Velkumar ,

this could be done with repeater widget + grid layout in it with columns. In which column we have to add a widget for the item display. e.g. label for text display or e.g. Image widget for image display ... etc.

when I use the GetFileWithLinks service of a Repository thing and link it to a dataGrid widget. This will make it automatik display but all fields are displayed as text:

2020-03-24_12-28-01.jpg

The link are also displayed as   text.

In a repeater you can also link a source property to the link and in this case it will display the  link as picture /if it is a real  picture:

2020-03-24_12-34-08.jpg

In the repeater the same service is used : GetFileListingWithLinks . All Items are linked to the repeater data property:

2020-03-24_12-37-34.jpg

We can  see when we create binding of the link to the source property of a image it will display it and if we link to the text property of a label it will display the link as text

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Velkumar ,

this could be done with repeater widget + grid layout in it with columns. In which column we have to add a widget for the item display. e.g. label for text display or e.g. Image widget for image display ... etc.

when I use the GetFileWithLinks service of a Repository thing and link it to a dataGrid widget. This will make it automatik display but all fields are displayed as text:

2020-03-24_12-28-01.jpg

The link are also displayed as   text.

In a repeater you can also link a source property to the link and in this case it will display the  link as picture /if it is a real  picture:

2020-03-24_12-34-08.jpg

In the repeater the same service is used : GetFileListingWithLinks . All Items are linked to the repeater data property:

2020-03-24_12-37-34.jpg

We can  see when we create binding of the link to the source property of a image it will display it and if we link to the text property of a label it will display the link as text

Top Tags