cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How to load a project without using a Thingmark

WesN
8-Gravel

How to load a project without using a Thingmark

I'm trying to export a project and place it onto the hololens. I am wondering if it's possible to load the project without using a thingmark; is it possible to access the hololens's files and just place the contents directly into the application and have it start upon loading up Vuforia View?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jmikesell
15-Moonstone
(To:WesN)

I don't think you can load it directly as there are some build steps that happen when you publish. But if you have you experience open in Studio there is a share button at the top. This will give you a URL and a QR code that will open the experience in View. You should be able to scan this QR code in View on the hololens and ope the experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jmikesell
15-Moonstone
(To:WesN)

I don't think you can load it directly as there are some build steps that happen when you publish. But if you have you experience open in Studio there is a share button at the top. This will give you a URL and a QR code that will open the experience in View. You should be able to scan this QR code in View on the hololens and ope the experience.

Top Tags