cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an AR experience, with 2D input text that I want transferred to a local document. I'm a beginner TW & Java user. I have a Thing & Properties, I just don't know the right JS to use in the service.

Highlighted

I have an AR experience, with 2D input text that I want transferred to a local document. I'm a beginner TW & Java user. I have a Thing & Properties, I just don't know the right JS to use in the service.

Text Input Popup.JPG

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: I have an AR experience, with 2D input text that I want transferred to a local document. I'm a beginner TW & Java user. I have a Thing & Properties, I just don't know the right JS to use in the service.

I've figured out how to export the inputs to a Data Table that is displayed in a Mashup.  I can try to provide any help to anyone wanting to do a similar task.

Re: I have an AR experience, with 2D input text that I want transferred to a local document. I'm a beginner TW & Java user. I have a Thing & Properties, I just don't know the right JS to use in the service.

Hi Daisha, can you please let me know how you exported the inputs? Did you do it from Thingworx Studio?

Thanks

Lipi.