cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

I just like to know what all the browser does Thingworx is compatible with without much performance lag?

aakash.d2
1-Newbie

I just like to know what all the browser does Thingworx is compatible with without much performance lag?

I just need to test my Thingworx app on various browser but I feel chrome is the only one which is good for performance than other browser,but i am not sure I am completely correct Is there any document regarding the compatibility part of Thingworx

3 REPLIES 3
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:aakash.d2)

Hi Aakash, what sort of performance issue are you experiencing with other browsers?

Hi Sushant,

Sometimes the loading of Mashup is not complete and it doesn't navigate to other mashup as  fast as chrome

Aakash D​ (because you've posted the question in ThingWorx Studio forum) if you are looking for ThingWorx Studio, then the currently supported browser is Chrome. Though other browsers do open studio projects, but few features are not in-place with non-chrome browsers.
WRT ThingWorx Platform, Chrome is the ultimate browser but afaik, we didn't face issues in other browsers.

Top Tags