cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

I want to Download Experience from cloud to my PC

Paitoon
12-Amethyst

I want to Download Experience from cloud to my PC

Hello

I have do my hololens2 Project For my industrial IoT Sample
I do the good one PoC Project. deploy it to cloud and it still there!!

But
There is accident while I do editing project.
Project save file is collapsed and cannot open on Vuforia studio Portal

I want to download back the project that already deploy on cloud
There is some way to access it ?

Or else i have to re-do this all........... 

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Paitoon ,

so far PTC provide some rest API command where we upload/ publish a project or send metadata information e.g. with Curl command, but so far, I know, there is no option to download the project e.g. to zip file. Today I checked PTC database, but I could not find such option.

I think following option are possible  in your case:

1.) try to recreate the project for the old corrupted file

e.g. you can create a new HoloLens project and then from the old project try to replace the e.g. Home.js and Home.json (…Documents\VuforiaStudio\Projects\<yourProject>\src\phone\components )file into the new project (respectively viewName.js and ViewName.json) also all data from the download directory should be copied to the Upload folder (…Documents\VuforiaStudio\Projects\<yourProject>\src\phone\resources\Uploaded)

2.)open a PTC Technical Support  case asking the cloud team to copy your project from the  Experience Server directory on the Cloud instance and send it back to you

Hi

I selected to re-do my project now. 

Thank you

Top Tags