cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Image target publish fail with some logs.

성장_10243899
12-Amethyst

Image target publish fail with some logs.

Hi, all

I tried to publish using Image target.

I just added Image target and 3d model.

and then I did published.

but publishing was faid with below log message.

{
"message": "{\"message\":\"An error occurred while generating targets\",\"errorCode\":\"\",\"error\":{}}"
}

why I failed the publish?

how can I fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @성장_10243899 ,

so following points to clarify:

- experience service is it PTC cloud or is on premises server (in house local installed server)?

- what is the version of your experience service ?    <YourServerURL>\ExperienceService\properties  or<YourServerURL:port>\ExperienceService\properties

If you use Experience server on Centos or Ubuntu and it is a  local server installed on local environment then it is possibly that on your server

Resolution in this case

related links:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @성장_10243899 ,

so following points to clarify:

- experience service is it PTC cloud or is on premises server (in house local installed server)?

- what is the version of your experience service ?    <YourServerURL>\ExperienceService\properties  or<YourServerURL:port>\ExperienceService\properties

If you use Experience server on Centos or Ubuntu and it is a  local server installed on local environment then it is possibly that on your server

Resolution in this case

related links:

Hi, RolandRaytchev  

after installing the mesa-libglapi package on ES, I checked that I can publish image target.

Thanks for your answer.

Top Tags