cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Import animation into Vuforia Studio

rsingaram
11-Garnet

Import animation into Vuforia Studio

Hi

When we import the pvz file from Creo Illustrator that has animations inside, we can choose the animation in the resource properties page.

My question is, is there any other way/any other file format that has animation inside can be imported into Vuforia Studio?

Or one step behind, is there any pvz file file convertor that can convert the Solidworks composer file with animation from other similar tools?

Thanks

Ravi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jmikesell
15-Moonstone
(To:rsingaram)

AFAIK Illustrator is the only method for creating animations you can use in Studio.

You can use JS to move modelItems around but this is a very complicated process compared to the illustrator path. I believe this is why there is a package of Studio including an Illustrator seat; it's there to bridge whatever CAD package you have and Studio.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jmikesell
15-Moonstone
(To:rsingaram)

AFAIK Illustrator is the only method for creating animations you can use in Studio.

You can use JS to move modelItems around but this is a very complicated process compared to the illustrator path. I believe this is why there is a package of Studio including an Illustrator seat; it's there to bridge whatever CAD package you have and Studio.

Thanks

I just wanted to ensure that there is no other choice.

Btw, what is AFAIK ? Thanks

OK Got.. AFAIK is - As For As I Know..

Sorry, we are not familiar with this abbreviation...

- Ravi

Top Tags