cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Is posible to compile Vuforia in a embeded system?

afherrerac
6-Contributor

Is posible to compile Vuforia in a embeded system?

Hello, i have a question related with work with vuforia in remote way, like a robot with cammera to monitoring remotely a plant (is possible to compile vuforia in a embedded system, an process for example a mobile cammera in a robot and  see remotely all,  with augmented reality ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

I don't think because only local camera of the device who runs Vuforia View is used.

For a such project, I would recommend to develop a specific application in embedded system to capture camera and allow access to a specific app.

Develop a client app to have access to the data of remote camera and use Vuforia SDK to work on AR stuffs.

The only problem what I see is linked to the frame rate.

What is the minimum frame rate of camera video is needed to a good AR experience with Vuforia SDK ?

What append if we loss the camera stream ?

Best regards,

Samuel 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello,

I don't think because only local camera of the device who runs Vuforia View is used.

For a such project, I would recommend to develop a specific application in embedded system to capture camera and allow access to a specific app.

Develop a client app to have access to the data of remote camera and use Vuforia SDK to work on AR stuffs.

The only problem what I see is linked to the frame rate.

What is the minimum frame rate of camera video is needed to a good AR experience with Vuforia SDK ?

What append if we loss the camera stream ?

Best regards,

Samuel 

Top Tags