cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Issues with Hololens 2 - Model Target

AS16
12-Amethyst

Issues with Hololens 2 - Model Target

Hi,

I've created project with model target detection using 3D eyewear. Now, I would like to view the sequence in Vuforia View using Hololens 2. But, sadly I'm not able to reach the Vuforia View library even using voice commands stated in http://support.ptc.com/help/vuforia/studio/en/#page/Studio_Help_Center%2FEyewearViewAndHololens.html

Vuforia View not even detect commands that I gave. It always and only display scan outline even though I've successfully configured ES URL. 

Hope somebody can advice on this issue. Really need an urgent response.

Many thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4
sebben
12-Amethyst
(To:AS16)

Hi,

did you try to scan the QR code for your experience?  Use the share tab in studio to see the QR code.

Anyway you should be able to to access the library with voice commands. Can you confirm that voice commands outside of the view app are working?

AS16
12-Amethyst
(To:sebben)

Hi,

i. did you try to scan the QR code for your experience? - Yes

ii. Can you confirm that voice commands outside of the view app are working? - Yes. Its working fine. 

Thanks

sebben
12-Amethyst
(To:AS16)

Okay, you tried but it could not recognize the QR code? Sometimes you need to download it and make it larger. 

Do you get any audio feedback after you say "Hey view"?

AS16
12-Amethyst
(To:sebben)

I've solved this issue. Thank you for your response @sebben . 

But now, after the sequence displayed, the figure shown are not same as in the preview mode. The figure should display the front view of the model, but in hololens it showing the rear view of the model. Any solution that I can do with this issue? 

Top Tags