cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Layout Problem in 2d View

SlowJ
4-Participant

Layout Problem in 2d View

Hi Everyone,

I just created a new empty 2d View in Vuforia Studio.

I added a footer with a grid layout inside but the grid layout does not cover the full width. (see Screenshot)

Now I would like the footer to stretch full width with a 3 Column Layout with elements on the left, right and center of screen.

How can I achieve this?

image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:SlowJ)

The grid actually does cover the whole width, it just looks a little wonky in the canvas. If you preview or publish and view on a device, you should see that the items are displayed correctly. I created 3 columns with a button in each and set each columns justification & alignment to 'center'.  I confirmed that it displays correctly on an iPhone and iPad. 

image.png

image.png

You can also manually define your column width within the column properties. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:SlowJ)

The grid actually does cover the whole width, it just looks a little wonky in the canvas. If you preview or publish and view on a device, you should see that the items are displayed correctly. I created 3 columns with a button in each and set each columns justification & alignment to 'center'.  I confirmed that it displays correctly on an iPhone and iPad. 

image.png

image.png

You can also manually define your column width within the column properties. 

SlowJ
4-Participant
(To:tmccombie)

Hi tmccombie,

Thank you for the quick response!

You are right it only looks strange in the canvas.

When I start the Preview everything works like expected.

Top Tags