cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Model Item error since the update 9.0.1.4911

Ace_Rothstein
11-Garnet

Model Item error since the update 9.0.1.4911

Attached below is the screen shots of model item before update and after update (9.0.1.4911). Since the update, the model item now inverts it's orientation after assigning it the model item property. It didn't happen before the update. Any solution for this condition so that the model item remains in the same orientation as it had been assembled. And what caused the model item to change it's orientation?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Ace_Rothstein ,

is this issue reproducible only on this specific component / model  or is it something which could be reproduced with any others model / components?

If this is a model specific problem, then  could you provide, please,  example where the issue is reproducible (or if this is some public demo example – what is the name of the model?).

The question also after which action/ change we can reproduce the issue.

So far understood your description.

This is a model Item.  When the issue occurs? E.g. When modelWidget is created for this component? Or , could you specify, please,  more detailed when this issue occur. Thanks!

For me it looks like as it uses a scale factor -1  / mirrored regarding to a point- and this will be very strange/ but I am not sure, It could be also only a 180 degree rotation

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Ace_Rothstein ,

is this issue reproducible only on this specific component / model  or is it something which could be reproduced with any others model / components?

If this is a model specific problem, then  could you provide, please,  example where the issue is reproducible (or if this is some public demo example – what is the name of the model?).

The question also after which action/ change we can reproduce the issue.

So far understood your description.

This is a model Item.  When the issue occurs? E.g. When modelWidget is created for this component? Or , could you specify, please,  more detailed when this issue occur. Thanks!

For me it looks like as it uses a scale factor -1  / mirrored regarding to a point- and this will be very strange/ but I am not sure, It could be also only a 180 degree rotation

This issue occurs when we assign it as a model item. It is a headlight from a model acquired from open source platforms. The headlight is properly oriented when it is part of a complete model in Studio, but the headlight gets inverted when I assign it as a model item.

me case is also occured with me

can anyone help me on this?

Hi ,

could you privide some example (simplest possible - also no sensitive data) where the issue occur, so we can check it more detailed at PTC. Thanks!

Top Tags