cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Multiple 3D images moving off one slider

therealSy
5-Regular Member

Multiple 3D images moving off one slider

Hi,

I have a number of 3D images positioned about a model which all need to move linked to a single vertical slider along with the model.  Whilst all the model parts are positioned with the same co-ordinate datum and move correctly when using the bind method, the images are all positioned at different starting Y values and thus reset as soon as the slider is moved.

Having looked elsewhere on the board I have tried to rectify this by applying filters to each of the image bindings but when doing this the image does not move to begin with and then disappears at certain slider positions.  I presume my filter syntax is wrong so any help would be appreciated!

therealSy_0-1585905313815.png

For reference the model parts are all positioned at Y=0.  The first 3D image is positioned at Y=0.9.  The slider setting is Min=0.  Max=2.  Step=0.2  Value=0

Thanks in advance!

Sy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @therealSy 

I think the problme is the step which is  <1.

May be you can use some filter like :

return (value/10 + parseFloat('0.9'));

And have for the slider properties for the  step =1 and Slider min value 0 and max value 20 -  where in the filter you can  scale the slider value  down by mult with *1/10 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @therealSy 

I think the problme is the step which is  <1.

May be you can use some filter like :

return (value/10 + parseFloat('0.9'));

And have for the slider properties for the  step =1 and Slider min value 0 and max value 20 -  where in the filter you can  scale the slider value  down by mult with *1/10 

therealSy
5-Regular Member
(To:RolandRaytchev)

Works lovely.  Many thanks

Top Tags