cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Not able to get properties values from composer into Vuforia view in HoloLens

Desai
11-Garnet

Not able to get properties values from composer into Vuforia view in HoloLens

Hi,

I am using spatial target to instantiate 3 D model in HoloLens. Once model appears it must display IoT values( Properties) defined in the composer. But the real time values are not appearing in the HoloLens view application.I am using GetPropertyValues service.

Please let me know how to solve this.

1 REPLY 1

Hello @Desai ,

I think at first , we need to clarify if the issue is general connection / permission  , or is specific issue only to the used method. 

1.)  You can check if the instructions describe in  Configuring Public Access to ThingWorx in the Help Center   and   Grant User Permissions are fullfilled . This is required when you call the project with public access (without authentication)

2.) you can also set the permission of the method2021-03-02_14-49-35.gif

depending if you used credentials or not. So you allow the permission for the es-public-access user or to only specific user , or for all es-authenticaiton... etc.

3.) Another question is if the issue occurs also in preview mode - means that you will not receive the data also in chrome. In this case we need to check , how do you call this method. e.g. defintion in External data section and binding to properies, also the configuration.

Top Tags