cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Number of Thingmarks available

拓金_10277367
4-Participant

Number of Thingmarks available

How many Number of ThingMarks do I get when sign up for vuforia studio?

And It is possible to increase it?  (Free or Paid?)

Now I sign up for Traial version of vuforia studio.

In the trial version, three ThingMarks were available.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @拓金_10277367 ,

so far I know you will receive with welcome e-mail . pointing to your server URL - (cloud production and cloud developer server) 100 Thingmarks for each domain  /  Every Experience Server instance is mapped to a specific domain number  e.g. 1522:34 - e.g. 1522 is the domain number and 34 is the item number of the Thingmark). If you require more Thingmarks you can open a Technical Support case and ask PTC to provide additional thingmarks . This will be free. If you provide an info about your  domain number and the numbers of required  thingmarks you need so I could generate additional thingmarks for you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @拓金_10277367 ,

so far I know you will receive with welcome e-mail . pointing to your server URL - (cloud production and cloud developer server) 100 Thingmarks for each domain  /  Every Experience Server instance is mapped to a specific domain number  e.g. 1522:34 - e.g. 1522 is the domain number and 34 is the item number of the Thingmark). If you require more Thingmarks you can open a Technical Support case and ask PTC to provide additional thingmarks . This will be free. If you provide an info about your  domain number and the numbers of required  thingmarks you need so I could generate additional thingmarks for you.

Thanks for the answer. This question has been resolved.

Top Tags