cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Only 3 ThingMarks for Experience

hbarthelemy-2
1-Newbie

Only 3 ThingMarks for Experience

Hi,

I have received my login/password to access to ThingWorx Access Trial (it's correctly  install, OK for use and to publish ThingWorx Studio for the three ThingMark)

but I have neither received (by Email) all ThingMarks (ZIP file)

I have this information by Email

but I have only 3 ThingMarks to download in Thingworx Studio Configuration (the one, second and third Third Thingmark in my serie)

can you explain and help me to obtain others ?

Thanks

Herve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:hbarthelemy-2)

Hi HERVE BARTHELEMY​,

Ok. If the issue is resolved; could you please close this Thread by marking Helpful and Correct answers (if any) so that other members know this Thread has a solution.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi HERVE BARTHELEMY​,

I will check internally regarding this and will get back to you.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi HERVE BARTHELEMY​,

Could you please confirm if you received a Welcome email with the Experience Server URL?

If No; does your Studio Configuration show the Experience Server URL?

Yes, I have received Welcome Email: March, 13, 2017

And I have an Experience Server URL and it works fine. (but only 3 Thingmarks that I have)

I have query related to Thingmark. I got bunch of thingmark when i got access to pilot program. I was able to manually add Thingmark details for each of my POCs but with latest release of Thingworx studio, i see only 3 thingmark in section - MyThingMarks. I am not sure how to add more in that list but i am able to use my other thingmark for experience.

Thanks

Ravi

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi HERVE BARTHELEMY​,

I have received an update internally. Trial period includes only 3 ThingMarks. More ThingMarks can be requested from R&D based on the requirement.

Could you please share your Business requirement, Experience Server Domain Id and number of ThingMarks required in a private message/email so that I can forward your request to R&D Team.

Hi,

It's OK for me that in the Trial period, it's limited to only 3 ThingMarks.

I used my Private Email for this test, and it's OK for your answer.

I used another account, with my professional Email to tested.

Thanks

Hervé

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi HERVE BARTHELEMY​,

Ok. If the issue is resolved; could you please close this Thread by marking Helpful and Correct answers (if any) so that other members know this Thread has a solution.

Top Tags