cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Parts in Illustrate Sequence get lost in Studio

AlexK
14-Alexandrite

Parts in Illustrate Sequence get lost in Studio

Dear Support Team,

I've noticed that when I create a sequence in Creo Illustrate and import it into Studio, some parts get lost or become transparent, when they should not be.

Is there a solution for this problem?

I cant send an example in this forum since it is a customer model. I can show it in a call.

Best wishes,

Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Dear @AlexK ,

Its a bug and the team is already working on it. Although one thing to try would be creating the animations again using the latest version of creo illustrate and importing it to studio, it has helped in few cases.

I'll update you once i am aware about the release date of studio version in which this bug would be fixed

Thanks

BR,

Mohit 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Dear @AlexK ,

Its a bug and the team is already working on it. Although one thing to try would be creating the animations again using the latest version of creo illustrate and importing it to studio, it has helped in few cases.

I'll update you once i am aware about the release date of studio version in which this bug would be fixed

Thanks

BR,

Mohit 

AlexK
14-Alexandrite
(To:Mohit_Kabra27)

Hi Mohit,

I can't use Creo Illustrate 9, but i have the 8.1 Version. Would that work as well?

Best wishes,

Alex

Top Tags