cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Parts of models hidden in Vuforia Studio while previewing and after publishing on devices

Maverick_86
4-Participant

Parts of models hidden in Vuforia Studio while previewing and after publishing on devices

After updating to latest versions of Vuforia Studio, I have come across certain issues regarding the animations imported from Creo Illustrate. Many parts within an assembly are hidden while previewing or after publishing them on devices. Few months back, the animations were running fine in Vuforia Studio but now, the parts seems to be hidden in preview. However, those parts are visible in 3D Canvas.

The parts which are hidden are involved in the animation sequences. Also for few parts, I noticed the parts to be translucent or 20% opaque while no property was changed. In Creo Illustrate, the animation still works without any issues and I could see all the parts which were missing while Previewing. 

Is there a reason why the parts turn invisible and some turn translucent while previewing or after publishing on devices? The previous work is being affected because of the issue.

4 REPLIES 4

Thanks for highlighting this.

I can confirm we are tracking a change/regression in code that has triggered this behaviour, so please bear with the team whilst they apply a fix.

Lucas
7-Bedrock
(To:SteveGhee)

Hello all, @SteveGhee @RolandRaytchev 

when will Vuforia Studio work as usual again? I needed it for customer projects. So it is very urgent.

Thanks a lot and greetings

We just updated Vuforia to the latest version 9.3.3.5491 and still the problem persists. The parts are missing from the assembly which are animated in Creo Illustrate sequences. Any updates on how this issue can be resolved?

I have also made the latest update. Now the missing parts are not completely gone but 10% visible.
How can I solve the problem?

Top Tags