cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Publishing AR Contents from Creo 4.0

tdevasagayam
5-Regular Member

Publishing AR Contents from Creo 4.0

Hi,

We have our own Thingworx and Studio server and trying to publish a experience directly from Creo Parametric. But getting error while publishing. Please let us know if there are any setting we need to do.

In Thingworx Studio we have option to give the marker number (example 12800:186). But in Creo Parametric could not see any option to define it.

Regards,

Thadeus.D

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Thadeus,

The Creo AR publishing works differently to the ThingWorx Studio publishing.  When you publish from Creo, it goes to a PTC hosted server.  It's the same server for everyone.  The ThingMark that you get is your own unique one and you can have up to 5 experiences published on it.  All the experiences are published as public.

See this slide from PTC:

Clipboard01.png

Regards,

Allan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Thadeus,

The Creo AR publishing works differently to the ThingWorx Studio publishing.  When you publish from Creo, it goes to a PTC hosted server.  It's the same server for everyone.  The ThingMark that you get is your own unique one and you can have up to 5 experiences published on it.  All the experiences are published as public.

See this slide from PTC:

Clipboard01.png

Regards,

Allan

But how can I able to see my experience?

I checked into thingworx view,studio but I didnt found that creo paramatric published model.

How can I able to view that model & where should I get Thingmark?

Hi Rohit,

The models you publish from Creo Parametric do not appear in Studio.  When you publish, it goes straight from Creo to the PTC server.  There's no experience for you to be able to open and edit.

To get the ThingMark, you have the Share ThingMark or Print ThingMark options available in Creo, just below the publish button.

Regards,

Allan

Hey thanks Allan

Top Tags