cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Publishing a development experience to a production server

Ike@ACE
13-Aquamarine

Publishing a development experience to a production server

I'm not sure whether this question has been asked, but I'm not sure how I would find it. If you add External Data from ThingWorx to a development experience, how does it translate when you publish that experience to a production server? Does the External Data connections you made automatically switch to the production server? Or do I need to manually change the External Data connections to the production ThingWorx instance?

2 REPLIES 2
Suraj_Patil
15-Moonstone
(To:Ike@ACE)

Is the question related to Thingworx or Vuforia studio or Vuforia studio and Thingworx Integration?

Ike@ACE
13-Aquamarine
(To:Suraj_Patil)

All of the above. Say you have a Vuforia experience that you've been developing and you've been testing and publishing it on the development server. During development, you started making connections to your ThingWorx dev server. Well, now it's time to publish things to the production server. What happens to those connections to ThingWorx? Do I need to recreate them and point them toward the production server? Or is that done automatically?

Top Tags