cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Query for translate text

LS_9776545
9-Granite

Query for translate text

Hi everyone, 

in my project I have to translate some string from one lang to another. 

e.g. from Italian to any language possible. 

Is there some way to make a query to a cloud translator (not google cloud translate, another one if exist)? 

Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vuforia Studio does not provide directly any tools for translating of text from one language into another. But of course, you can try to use any third party cloud services (e.g. MS azure or others) or some local libraries to perform this task.  The direct implementation should be done according to the third-party module documentation and should be tested if it works in the Vuforia Studio environment.

I suspect that probably in Vuforia Community you will not receive direct answer of this question. But maybe, some member has experience with this and could help.

To find any cloud service or libraries for translation you need to check in some general javascript / angular Internet groups or  forums where, may be you can find answer of your  question about translation and check if you can get information about such libraries or services and try to incorporate these third party libraries or services is your Vuforia Studio project.

Another point is that third party libraries / service should be supported on chrome / preview mode / but it is more important to support a call form the  mobile device where you want to deploy you experiences.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Vuforia Studio does not provide directly any tools for translating of text from one language into another. But of course, you can try to use any third party cloud services (e.g. MS azure or others) or some local libraries to perform this task.  The direct implementation should be done according to the third-party module documentation and should be tested if it works in the Vuforia Studio environment.

I suspect that probably in Vuforia Community you will not receive direct answer of this question. But maybe, some member has experience with this and could help.

To find any cloud service or libraries for translation you need to check in some general javascript / angular Internet groups or  forums where, may be you can find answer of your  question about translation and check if you can get information about such libraries or services and try to incorporate these third party libraries or services is your Vuforia Studio project.

Another point is that third party libraries / service should be supported on chrome / preview mode / but it is more important to support a call form the  mobile device where you want to deploy you experiences.

Hi, 

Here is some reference: Internationalization and localization

Thank you for your reply. 

I'm developing some pyhton script that could be called with some http post from our server. 

Thank you for your help. 

Top Tags