cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Re: After add TML text widget in Vuforia Studio 9.2.3.5193 , project can not be previewed.

성장_10243899
12-Amethyst

Re: After add TML text widget in Vuforia Studio 9.2.3.5193 , project can not be previewed.

AS per this thread - same issue:

May I know what you deleted?

I cannot find 3dChart folder.

Please let me know which file you delete.

file on extension.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @성장_10243899 

possibly this info e.g. in article https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs321903

How to add Exensions in Vuforia Studio
Resolution
==============
-Download some open source Extensions made by PTC for Vuforia Studio at GitHub repository
-In web site, click Clone or download button
-Click Download ZIP button
-Extract all data from zip archive
-Copy the folder named Svg3dWidgetsStudio-master into %USERPROFILE%\Documents\VuforiaStudio\Extensions folder
Restart Vuforia Studio

so according the last step you have to copy any extension to your Extension folder. So you have to remove from there. 

The default installation of Studio does not contain any extension and there we have only one file - studio-defaults.json (attached as reference ) -there I only renamed the name of my windows user

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @성장_10243899 

possibly this info e.g. in article https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs321903

How to add Exensions in Vuforia Studio
Resolution
==============
-Download some open source Extensions made by PTC for Vuforia Studio at GitHub repository
-In web site, click Clone or download button
-Click Download ZIP button
-Extract all data from zip archive
-Copy the folder named Svg3dWidgetsStudio-master into %USERPROFILE%\Documents\VuforiaStudio\Extensions folder
Restart Vuforia Studio

so according the last step you have to copy any extension to your Extension folder. So you have to remove from there. 

The default installation of Studio does not contain any extension and there we have only one file - studio-defaults.json (attached as reference ) -there I only renamed the name of my windows user

Thanks for your reply.

I checked that Preview is operated correctly.

Top Tags