cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Re-Positioning a 3D Panel

Embren
4-Participant

Re-Positioning a 3D Panel

Any thoughts on how to re-position a 3D panel for Hololens?

Once it's tethered, the panel can go anywhere.  I'd like to reset it's position and have tried directly adjusting the X,Y,Z and RX, RY, RZ, but that only seems to halfway work.  I've also tried attaching those properties to application attributes and adjusting there with the same results.  I've also adjust before un-tethering and after.  Various results, but mostly the panel ends up in a weird position in space.

2 REPLIES 2
whity
16-Pearl
(To:Embren)

I tried it out and used  $scope.view.wdg["3DPanel-1"].x=0; but unfortunately the tagalong won't work at all for me. Clicking on the pin head causes in switching the symbol but nothing else happens. Also, I realized that copy & pasting buttons within the panel will crash the button. 

I use Vuforia Studio v9.0.3 and Vuforia View Hololens2 90.3.

@sdidier : Could you please help here?

Update: Tagalog works now, Hololens windows update was neccessary. Other problems still there, though.

AN_10014286
6-Contributor
(To:Embren)

setting the initial position of the panel once the model is loaded works fine. but after that the only panel property it seems to affect is the "tagalong".

AN_10014286_0-1643000597909.png

need an answer to this question.

Top Tags