cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Refresh time ThingWorx data

mn1
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine

Refresh time ThingWorx data

Hi there,

I included some values of ThingWorx. The check mark for automatic update is set. Is there a possibility to refresh the values more often by making a refresh more often?

Thanks for your help.

3 REPLIES 3
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:mn1)

@mn1  I believe you can check out Auto Refresh widget in ThingWorx. The Auto Refresh widget raises an Event at a user-defined time interval so that you can configure it in such a way that required values get updated based on predefined internal in ThingWorx. Since the automatic update is marked in Studio same updated values should get reflected inside your experiences. 

Refer to link for more details about the Auto Refresh widget -http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_8_hc/en/#page/ThingWorx%2FHelp%2FMashup_Builder%2FWidgets%2FAutoRefreshWidget.html

mn1
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine
(To:dupatel)

Hi @dupatel 

Thanks for your answer, but I still have a question.

I do not have a Mashup, because I dont't want to visualise the values in ThingWorx. I just want to visualise them in my AR projekt. So I think I can not add an Auto Refresh Widged. The Data I would like to see in vuforia are values from a PLC, connected with ThingWorx Industiral Connectivety. To have real time values I would like to refresh the values often.

Thanks for help.

dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:mn1)

@mn1 As you are getting data from Kepware I believe there should be a feature to update values in an interval. However, I am not sure so leave it to the group if someone already knows about it & share.

Top Tags