cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Sharing an Experience

therealSy
5-Regular Member

Sharing an Experience

Hello,

First of all apologies for all of the questions.  I am learning but a lot of the tutorials and other forum answers don't seem to answer the specific issues I seem to have!

I've created my first experience and I'd like to share it with my team as a proof of concept.  It is published and I can see it on my smartphone and all works well.  When I share a link to an email address the link first of all connects to the App store and then lets you download Vuforia View.  The app loads up after install but only on the default splash items and seems to have lost the link that launched it.

If the user goes back to the original email and clicks on the link again, they can now load the experience from the library but can't complete the load because it is asking for sign in credentials.  I presume it is not my credentials but rather they have to create an account but on this screen there is no obvious way of doing so.

I am keen for this first experience for my team to be a clean tidy way of seeing what is possible with this application and I don't want them to lose interest before they have even loaded the experience.

Can someone please tell me the correct workpath for sharing these experiences.  For example should they download the application and create an account somehow before I send a link out?  Please note I am still in the trial version of studio.

Many thanks for anyone that can help getting across this last hurdle!

Thanks

Sy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
therealSy
5-Regular Member
(To:sebben)

great, thanks for that.  Sorry for the obvious answer!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sebben
12-Amethyst
(To:therealSy)

Hi,

you can make your experience public, so your team do not need your credentials. You find that under Configuration-> Info-> Access.

If you do not want to make it public you need to share your credentials.

therealSy
5-Regular Member
(To:sebben)

great, thanks for that.  Sorry for the obvious answer!

Top Tags