cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Showing animation in select widget

vivekse
13-Aquamarine

Showing animation in select widget

When I click on select widget, the drop-down just pops up. Instead I want it to slide and then show the options. Any idea how it can be achieved?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I wrote you this project, just to make you understand how you have to do to have that kind of effect.

I hope to be proved helpful.

Giuseppe

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @vivekse ,

I am not sure if we could achieve this by using some style. Actually if you could get similar functionality for the html select -element by using any styles sheets /css - this should also work here – so the same class definition could be also used in Studio.

Alternatively, I think a popup with list element could achieve similar functionality as shown on the picture below:

2020-01-09_9-55-05.gif

Please have a look at this video through the link provided below.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ptcinc_industrialengineering-ar-activity-6613072450072772608-fjg3

I want to understand how such interface is possible?

thanks, yes this seem to be Vuforia view on IOS , I belive.

I think this is a horizontal tab widget with a list widget on it or also possible repeater could be used.

Actually I tried to do as per your suggestion but still I am unable to achieve that. Any other suggestion would be highly appreciated.

rabernathy
6-Contributor
(To:vivekse)

I created the Howden diaphragm compressor experience in the video that you linked to.  The menu that comes out from the right side of the screen is made using a panel with a grid inside the panel.  The flyout effect was created with CSS.

vivekse
13-Aquamarine
(To:rabernathy)

I first of all I would like to thank you for replying to my query but again I tried to do it and was not able to achieve that.

Its my humble request if you could link any project related to this so that I can refer to that project directly.

Use this CSS applicate to class of panel .

and turn on or off visibility of widget to animate Panel width a click Event or js call on Button or other Widget.

/////// Js to show/hide a pannel 

$scope.show=function() {

$scope.view.wdg['name of widget']['visible']=!$scope.view.wdg['name of widget']['visible'];

}

//// CSS for effect 

.swing-left-bck {
-webkit-animation: swing-left-bck 2s;
animation: swing-left-bck 2s; }

.swing-left-bck.ng-hide {
-webkit-animation: swing-right-bck 2s;
animation: swing-right-bck 2s; }

@-webkit-keyframes swing-left-bck {
0% {
-webkit-transform: rotateY(180deg);
transform: rotateY(180deg);
-webkit-transform-origin: left;
transform-origin: left; }
100% {
-webkit-transform: rotateY(0deg);
transform: rotateY(0deg);
transform-origin: left; } }

@-webkit-keyframes swing-right-bck {
0% {
-webkit-transform: rotateY(0deg);
transform: rotateY(0deg);
transform-origin: left; }
100% {
-webkit-transform: rotateY(180deg);
transform: rotateY(180deg);
transform-origin: left; } }

i hope to help you.

Giuseppe

I wrote you this project, just to make you understand how you have to do to have that kind of effect.

I hope to be proved helpful.

Giuseppe

Thanks for the answer I was looking for. But I have a query. Can you please tell me from where could I learn CSS and JS specific to vuforia because I have been trying to learn these languages from different sources but still I am not able to completely use them.

Thank you @Giuseppe_Fiore @rabernathy @RolandRaytchev  for replying to my query. Just another question popped up in my mind.

In the video I saw when the user clicked in 'Training', 5 options came out from the left panel and when he clicked on 'operations' 3 different options came out from left panel. I wanted to know how this was made possible.

Since I have been trying to do the same but unable to achieve that.

Any help over this matter will be very helpful.

rabernathy
6-Contributor
(To:vivekse)

I can't give you that project because it has customer data in it.  What is it that you are having trouble with specifically?

Could it be shared if everything in phone\resources\Uploaded is deleted?

Top Tags