cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Specific user access for AR experiences?

rireland-bowcot
11-Garnet

Specific user access for AR experiences?

With either an on premise solution or cloud is there a way to limit, or control, which users can see specific AR Experiences. 

It is my understanding that users access experiences using the Experience Service URL. There is then optional control of whether that user is required to login in order to view an experience (public or restricted). 

I want to know if the experiences that are show can be filtered/restricted for users. An example could be for different departments in a company and only showing the experiences that are relevant.

3 REPLIES 3

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Vuforia-Studio/Access-Control-for-experiences/m-p/700738/highlight/true#M9048

Here is a similar post, nevertheless the detail of Thingworx Service is not illustrated.

I guess GetCurrentUserGroups could be it.

Looks like more of a workaround but this is what I was expecting. 

Thanks for that, I must have missed that post.

Ideal solution would be the User sees only relevant Studio Experience in Library once logged in on their Device.

But it seems not feasible yet.

Therefore, users would need try-and-error with Experiences (enter and get pass or rejected).

Top Tags