cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Studio Time Series charts - styles?

GregBrown
7-Bedrock

Studio Time Series charts - styles?

I'm using a Time Series chart to monitor some real time data, and would like to turn off the re-scaling effect that occurs each time the refresh is triggered. I have a fixed/known range of data I'll be monitoring. Is there a css style for this? I note that in Thingworx Composer the Time Series chart has a lot more options/controls than in Studio, and perhaps something like AllowYAxisZoom or YAxisAutoscale are the ones I need to play with, but there is no UI for this in Studio...)

Thanks in advance...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:GregBrown)

@GregBrown: Unfortunately, we do not have a CSS reference for all widgets.  The charts in particular are limited because they use other tech to render.
The widgets are mostly themed in a similar way, and much inherits from the Ionic light theme.  The DEV tools are the best way to see whats up with the widgets.

-Durgesh

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@GregBrown I agree at present the Studio Time series chart widget do not offer additional properties & controls similar to that available on ThingWorx . I  will check on the CSS style and get back with more details.

-Durgesh

Durgesh, 

Thanks! I'll be very interested. Actually there's a wider question about CSS with other widgets. I've worked out a few, but it seems like there should be a more accessible list somewhere?

Cheers,

Greg

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@GregBrown: Unfortunately, we do not have a CSS reference for all widgets.  The charts in particular are limited because they use other tech to render.
The widgets are mostly themed in a similar way, and much inherits from the Ionic light theme.  The DEV tools are the best way to see whats up with the widgets.

-Durgesh

Durgesh,

Thanks this all makes more sense now. I've learned that digging into Ionic, WebGL, and AngularJS (amongst other things!) will help me out a lot. No easy answers, (especially since I'm a CAD guy not a web developer), but bit by bit I'm getting there.

Regards,

Greg

Top Tags