cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

System Requirements

drichter
14-Alexandrite

System Requirements

Hi

I want try my first steps with ThingWorx Studio. I will host the trail version in aws. Now I need information about the system requirements. In "Getting Started - Install and Configuration ThingWorx Studio Trial"-pdf I only get the information that I need windows 7 or 10 (only 64bit). But how many RAM/Space and so on is recommanded?

3 REPLIES 3
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:drichter)

@drichter Could you please confirm if you meant installing local Experience Service when you say "host the trial version in aws" ?

Please confirm if you are using Studio Trial instance and would liked to install Studio ?

-Durgesh

drichter
14-Alexandrite
(To:dupatel)

I mean the trail version of ThingWorx Studio ( studio.thingworx.com ).

dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:drichter)

@drichter: For Studio Trial, the instance is already provision, configured and hosted on PTC cloud.  You just need to install Vuforia Studio Application ( earlier called ThingWorx Studio) to your local or AWS hosted machine which is a light weight application supportable on Windows 7, 10 (64-bit only) Chrome browser. 

-Durgesh

Top Tags