cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Take a picture countdown with hololens

fbdsilva
8-Gravel

Take a picture countdown with hololens

Hello Everyone,

When I trigger the take picture event from camera on a 3D eyewear experience it is not showing the countdown and then the buttons to accept or cancel. Anyway to configure that to show?

Thanks,

Felipe Duarte

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @fbdsilva ,

what means when I trigger

• clicked an linked button or app command  to the service e.g.  app.view["Home"].wdg["camera-5"].svc.takePicture or you called something like  $scope.app.fn.triggerWidgetService(('camera-5', 'takePicture'); ?
  • preview mode or on device HL2 ?

I need to check it on the HoloLens 2 device  and will let you know what are my observations , thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @fbdsilva ,

what means when I trigger

• clicked an linked button or app command  to the service e.g.  app.view["Home"].wdg["camera-5"].svc.takePicture or you called something like  $scope.app.fn.triggerWidgetService(('camera-5', 'takePicture'); ?
  • preview mode or on device HL2 ?

I need to check it on the HoloLens 2 device  and will let you know what are my observations , thanks.

Hi Roland,

I am triggering the service binding a click button to the take picture event from the camera. The issue (not an issue actually) is because I was testing only on preview mode and there nothing was happening. Just publish the experience and tested on HL2 and everything was fine.

Many thanks!

Felipe Duarte

Top Tags