cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

ThingWorx Studio project can not publish successfully. Please direct the solution

jguo-21
1-Newbie

ThingWorx Studio project can not publish successfully. Please direct the solution

To register following information in Settings

It is accessible via browser with same account and password.

URL: https://lf9nxpzc.pp.vuforia.io/VuforiaExperienceService

Username: pioneer

Password: xxxxxxx

However, it reports following error when clicking Publish in Project.( the account and password is confirmed many times, so mannual input mistake can be ruled out.)

13 REPLIES 13

Hi Jiali,

most likely your problem is related to your proxy settings. The URL that you entered for the proxy server is the same as the Thingworx Experience service URL. Instead you'll have to enter the URL of the proxy server that your company configured, most likely an in-house server.

There are multiple ways to figure out what this server is:

• It can be part of your browser's configuration. You can get there from Chrome's settings dialog:
    ProxySettings.png
  • If a config script is used, follow this document to get the resolved URL of your proxy server.

I hope this helps, moritz

Hi:

Download this tool to verify the results are as follows,  did not solve the problem of publishing.

439Q[Q62A$M7`2D41Q$Q9TU.png

`H_HB[Z{]IO7V6225USNL56.png

I put the agent emptied, click on the release with the results before the same, I ask whether this issue is related to network speed?

As the server abroad, through the Chinese network and the increase in the number of users, leading to the current Chinese users if the network is not very good, will be published failure?

(K681X(HMD`0}MD2M)05R[M.png

katte
1-Newbie
(To:jguo-21)

Jiali Guo​ Most probably your network has restricted access, that might be the reason why the ProxyTester tool didn't work. Can you try publishing the experience from a NON-Corporate network or a Public Network?

-Giri

jguo-21
1-Newbie
(To:katte)

Hi Giri:

I have tried to publish from a non-corporate network or public network, the same problem occurs, the above release error is released through the public network.

katte
1-Newbie

In the Studio Project panel, when you navigate to Configuration section's Info tab and execute the 'Validate' button (next to ThingWorx Experience Service field) does it prompt error? I mean after providing your credentials.

jguo-21
1-Newbie

Hi,Giri:

If Settings Proxy Server is empty, click "Valid" button in Info Editor, prompting Validate

1.png

If Settings Proxy Server is not empty, click "Valid" button in Info Editor, prompting: Invalid Server: Could not contact the ThingWorx Experience Service, verify the server is running. Error: tunneling socket could not be established, cause=socket hang up

2.png

settings Proxy Server is empty, click the Publish button to wait for about 3 minutes prompted the following chart error

3.png

katte
1-Newbie

Yes, technically the proxy server shouldn't be the URL of the Experience Service, for the correct proxy I would strongly recommend either contact your IT team or follow the procedure laid out by Moritz.

Now that without proxy, the validation is successful. From here on you can skip the proxy part. Coming to pop-up error, please verify your username and password, make sure you are using the credentials provided in the "welcome email" (not the ones you've created). Also try clearing browsing cache and give it a try.

jguo-21
1-Newbie

Hi,Giri:

Will this issue with the account permissions is related? Can I provide you with a password,Do you help verify it?

The browser cache has tried to clean up many times, and the problem still occurs.

The user is using the credentials provided in the "welcome email".

1486567813(1).png

katte
1-Newbie

Sure, feel free to send a direct personal message, if you would like to share the account details.

jguo-21
1-Newbie

Hi,Giri:

The following is my account information, please help verify whether the normal release.

`C3{ZS[H94N[78`88NYB)$E.png

lliangjb
1-Newbie

Hi,Giri:

This account you can publish the local success?

katte
1-Newbie
(To:lliangjb)

Yes, your ES is perfectly stable, and I was able to publish an experience. From what I understand, you are using username as "pioneer" which is not the one provided in the "Welcome Email". I would suggest to follow the below:

Open Thingworx Studio:

• Navigate to Studio Settings
  • In the Settings dialogue box, get rid off all the settings (the ones that I'm seeing in your initial screencapture). Fill the URL provided in welcome email (https://4fzrbtvk.pp.vuforia.io). click Done.

• Create a new project, under Configuration -> View, add the url in ThingWorx Experience Service field and click Validate. Studio prompts for User credentials, right-in here, the username and password should be:

User name = jliang@cvpioneer.com

Password = aRHQK6nGwm6 (this is your password, as provided in the welcome email)

It will show the URL as Valid - Technically, it represents everything is IN-PLACE.

• Now Navigate back to project canvas, Click on Publish. This should publish the project.

Pardon me for repeating again!!, but the above procedure works well from my side. If this doesn't work, there isn't a resolution except for your Private network (that is blocking URLs), for which I would recommend to contact Your Network Admin.

Just an FYI, By saying direct message, I was directing to make use of a message to a specific user. Please be cautious while sharing your username/password.

Thanks,

Giri

bwhelan
12-Amethyst

Hi,

I was having an similar issue, although not through a proxy server, however despite having that "Local Host" warning dialog box appearing stating that the Publishing was unsuccessful, I went ahead regardless and viewed the ThingMark I had assigned for the various projects I had tried to publish and I found that, despite the warning messages, the projects did actually publish perfectly well!

I am still getting that warning dialog box with every project I publish, but I simply ignore it! My projects still publish OK! Have you gone ahead and just try to see if you can scan in the associated ThingMark to see if your project has published? Perhaps you will find it has Jiali Guo?

Regards,

Brian

Top Tags