cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

ThingWorx View Voice command list

bwhelan
12-Amethyst

ThingWorx View Voice command list

Hi,

Is there any full listing available of all the commands recognized by ThingWorx View to initiate different things, like "Hey View... Tracking..." and so on. I haven't ever seen a listing posted anywhere, so if there is a list available, it would be most useful.

Thanks for any help,

Regards,

Brian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Brian,

I'm assuming you mean the voice commands for the HoloLens.  You can view them all in the help here: PTC.

I've found that it won't recognise me saying "Hey View" with my Aussie accent, but if I try a bad American accent, it works perfectly every time.

Regards,

Allan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Brian,

I'm assuming you mean the voice commands for the HoloLens.  You can view them all in the help here: PTC.

I've found that it won't recognise me saying "Hey View" with my Aussie accent, but if I try a bad American accent, it works perfectly every time.

Regards,

Allan

Hi Allan,

Many thanks for that info. Yip, that's perfect. If you think that HoloLens not recognizing your Aussie accent is bad, you should hear me trying (repeatedly!) to control the HoloLens with my Irish accent!!!!!! I will try the American accent fix from now on

Thanks Allan,

Regards,

Brian

Before I worked out doing the American accent thing, I felt like these guys: Burnistoun S1E1 - Voice Recognition Elevator - ELEVEN! - YouTube

Top Tags