cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thingworx Studio Animation not working

Highlighted

Thingworx Studio Animation not working

Hi All,

i am working in thingworx studio and facing problem with the animation of a (.pvz) file also have given the (.pvi)  that is sequence file and using a button handled on click event to play the sequence(Animation)  but still there is nothing happening.

Following is the error i got in Log

[0mGET /css/ionic-combined.css  [36m304  [0m2.226 ms - - [0m

[0mGET /favicon.ico  [36m304  [0m0.708 ms - - [0m

attaching the file (.pvz) please help me in the same.

Thanks & Regards

Pravin Pradhan

Message was edited by: pravin pradhan

19 REPLIES 19

Re: Thingworx Studio Animation not working

pravin pradhan​ : It seems the attachment is missing so request you to please share the .pvz file to assist you with the issue ?

-Durgesh

yes here you go Durgesh Patel​​ sorry but dont know how i missed that, here is the attachement ! ! ! ! !

help me to understand that where im going wrong and if possible please provide one .PVZ you have. Thanks

Hi pravin pradhan​,

Please try downloading the Blue pump Exercise from the ThingWorx Studio – Unleash your imagination.

to see if it works.

Thanks for replay Ankit Gupta​ yes i tried the same and its working properly but facing problem in all other PVZ files, thats why i m unable to understand where i made mistake. Can you please go with the attached file of compressor ? and let me know that what you get. please

I am having the same problem. It is likely because we are using an animation not a sequence.

This is a problem as you cannot import mechanism data into a sequence, amongst other reasons.

This is my process after creating the animation in Creo Illustrate.

I've never seen an animation ​play in ThingWorx studio, only sequences. Is it possible to play animations and if so how?

pravin pradhan​ and Tom Parker​ Are you using Creo Illustrate to build the model (and its animation)? Or do you use other applications like Creo Parametric etc.,

Also the problem is only with animation or sequence (not played), is it correct? And you are able to see the Model being loaded right?

Yes You are right  @giri i am using creo illustrate to build model and animation and the problem is with sequence and i can see the model perfectly.

This is my entire process to build the experience from Creo Parametric > Creo Illustrate > ThingWorx...

You can see when I preview the animation it does stutter at the start as if it is going to play. It's worth noting it is not just the preview that doesn't play, the published experience view on phone/tablet doesn't play.

Looking into your video, it looks like Studio is able to play one sequence step. That might be because you are binding the button click event with "PLAY" service, instead can you please try binding with "PLAY ALL" service of the 3D-model widget?

Also, is it feasible for you to share the PVZ file for troubleshooting the issue? so that I can see there is a problem with model components (in Creo illustrate). If so, please feel free to send a private message to me.

-Giri