cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thingworx view on Microsoft hololens, when/how??

Highlighted

Thingworx view on Microsoft hololens, when/how??

Hello,

I am in the pilot program, using it on Ipad & Android.... nice.

But i have a Microsoft Hololens, and using this to view my Creo Parametric models.

Now with Creo 4 & ThingWorx Studio, when is Thingworx View available for Hololens??

Tags (1)
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Thingworx view on Microsoft hololens, when/how??

Hi Aerts,

Thank you for enrolling on Pilot program and sharing your feedback.

Thingworx Studio does not support HoloLens as of today. Unfortunately at this point we don't have a planned date. 

However, Studio does work with Hololens through the SDK. Currently HoloLens SDK is in 'EAP' (internal development term for beta).

Additionally,I will check internally to see if there is any latest information available at this point with which we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Durgesh Patel

Hi Durgesh,

Any update with information regarding ThingWorx support of HoloLens? Is the EAP available for use in the Pilot program?

Regards,

Brian

Brian Whelan​ :No, EAP is not currently available as part of Pilot Program. Hololens Support Beta is planned for Q2 2017 with Thingworx Studio 1.9 release.

Note: This is forward-looking information which is subject to change without notice and does not imply future commitment.

Thanks for the information Durgesh

Regards,

Brian

Hi Durgesh,

I saw a video about ThingWorx Studio architecture:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpwH6j3KuDo&feature=youtu.be

The presenter mentioned that ThingWorx View supports the hololens, could you give us more details about it?

Thanks

Regards

Felix Guerra​ Appreciate for asking the question

Actually, ATM the Hololens is almost ready-to-use. We are planning to release a beta version sometime in the early May and the official release would be in June. We'll keep you posted on the updates.

-Giri

I am in the Thingworx Studio Beta and need access to the Hololens View application ASAP

I will even take a stab at a beta version.

Please contact me for early access and or an update on the release date giri, thanks in advance....

Hi Giri,

Any news on the release of the feature to use Studio experiences with Hololens?

Regards

Felix

Creating Experiences for Hololens shall be provided with ThingWorx Studio 8.0 release (i.e., upcoming release). On the question of 'how', we'll be adding a sample project that would act a learning exercise.

Note: ThingWorx Studio 8.0 will be the successor of ThingWorx Studio 1.12.